The 17th Annual Detlef Schrempf Foundation Celebrity Auction and Gala was a great success. Thank you volunteers, sponsors, and guests. We could not have been successful without your outstanding contributions.
The Detlef Schrempf Foundation is committed to supporting organizations that provide hope, care and assistance to Northwest children and their families. They seek “small” charity organizations to partner with – in order to make a larger impact on their programs.
This year, The Healing Center was chosen, along with Rise N’Shine, to benefit from the proceeds of this auction and gala. The final numbers are still rolling in and the pictures are still being developed. Check back here for updated results and event photos.
For those of you who were unable to attend, here were some of the highlights:
- Over 300 silent auction items and over 30 live auction items!
- Two outstanding celebrities were guests at our Healing Center tables: two time Hall of Fame basketball player and coach, Lenny Wilkens, and local comedian Ryan Stiles.
- Peoples Injury Network and Nintendo were our wonderful Fund-a-Need sponsors at the $5,000 level. (Thank you Tom Hall and Flip Morse!)
- Turner Construction and University Kiwanis Club were outstanding corporate table sponsors.
- Board Member table sponsors invited guests who generously bid and then danced the night away. Thank you to Abigail Carter, Kathleen Deggleman and Kath McCormack, Susanne Duke and Earl Robicheaux, Flip Morse, Shawn and Allison Hintz, Kim and Brian Kelly, Brett and Amanda Miller, Jay and Kimberly Miller, Resa Moore, and Grady Paden.
- Neon Lips out-did themselves with two $9,000 winning bids! Thank you Flip – and your generous and talented band. (Rachel Atkins should be your manager.)
- The best Fund-a-Need in fifteen years.