Administrative & Development Coordinator Job Opening
Program & Development Associate, Part-Time – 30 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM)
Pay: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour plus benefits stipend
We’re looking for someone to provide administrative and development support to a small, but growing non-profit. Our Program and Development Associate should thrive in a non-profit environment focused on serving others, enjoy solving complex problems, and have a great track record for customer service. This position requires the ability to adapt to change, to be a self-starter, to communicate clearly, and to be organized.
The Healing Center particularly encourages applications from women, individuals with disabilities, and People of Color (BIPOC) as those groups are underrepresented throughout the nonprofit community.
Administrative Core Responsibilities
- Handle all general office administrative tasks including answering phones, responding to client email inquiries, and filing client and development paperwork.
- Enter client related data (i.e. contact information, group membership, attendance) and other data entry tasks with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist in data cleanup projects including, but not limited to, identifying and eliminating inaccurate data, record formatting, updating contact information etc.
- Update and maintain mailing lists in Constant Contact and Salesforce.
- Update and maintain Salesforce calendar with staff meetings, office closing and special events.
- Manage and order office and program supplies as needed.
- Ensure a neat and orderly office environment.
- Provide tours of the building to stakeholders as needed.
Development Core Responsibilities
- Create timely, personal, and engaging donor acknowledgments for individual gifts, corporate giving, and special events.
- Participate in the production and distribution of donor communications, including direct mail appeals, emails, social media, newsletters and annual reports.
- Maintain donor and grant databases and files, including calendaring reporting deadlines, updating donor contact information, logging donor stewardship efforts, etc.
- Ensure accuracy in all data entry of all donor information including donations, meeting notes, research notes, and more.
- Assist in the planning of special events; including assisting with creation of invitation lists, designing and printing event materials, and communicating with venue and vendors.
- May occasionally require weekend or evening work for special events (2-3 times a year).
- Commitment to our mission to serve grieving adults, children and families.
- Track record of fantastic customer service and relationship building with clients, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Exemplifies empathy in all interactions.
- Ability to independently anticipate and identify problems/needs and solve and/or communicate them appropriately.
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
About the Healing Center:
The Healing Center offers a safe, loving place that honors grief, helping you to move through it and heal. We serve 400+ adults, young adults, and children who have experienced the death of a spouse/partner, parent, or sibling. The Healing Center is a place where bereaved people, adults, and children alike can stop for a little while, rest, be comforted, meet others who understand, and begin to move through their grief so that, ultimately, they can begin to make peace with death and rebuild their lives.
The Healing Center always considers the safety of our community first. We are having all employees work from home for the foreseeable future. We plan to discuss reopening when vaccination reaches 80% of the population.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by clicking on the button below. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.