Administrative & Development Coordinator, Part-Time – 24 hours per week
Pay: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour
We’re looking for someone to provide administrative and development support to a small, but growing non-profit. Our administrative and development coordinator should thrive in a non-profit environment focused on serving others, enjoy tackling problems, and have a great track record for client service. This position requires the ability to adapt to change, to be a self-starter, to communicate clearly, and to be organized.
Administrative Core Responsibilities
* Handle all general office administrative tasks including answering phones, responding to general client email inquiries, and filing client and development paperwork
* Enter client related data (i.e. Contact information, group membership, attendance) and other data entry tasks with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
* Assist in data cleanup projects including, but not limited to, identifying and eliminating inaccurate data, record formatting, updating contact information etc.
* Update and maintain mailing lists in Constant Contact and Salesforce
* Update and maintain office calendar with staff meetings, office closing and special events
* Manage and order office and program supplies as needed
* Ensure a neat and orderly office environment
* Provide tours of the building to stakeholders as needed
Development Core Responsibilities
* Create timely and engaging donor acknowledgments for individual gifts, corporate giving, and special events.
* Participate in the production and distribution of donor communications, including direct mail appeals, emails, social media, newsletters and annual reports.
* Assist in maintaining donor and grant databases and files, including calendaring reporting deadlines, updating donor contact information, logging donor appreciation efforts etc
* Assist in the planning of special events; including assisting with creation of invitation lists, designing and printing event materials, and communicating with venue and vendors.
* May occasionally require weekend or evening work for special events (2-3 times a year).
* Commitment to our mission to serve grieving adults, children and families
* Provide fantastic customer service and build relationships with clients, volunteers and other stakeholders
* Ability to independently anticipate and identify problems/needs and solve and/or communicate them appropriately.
* Exceptional organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Canva, Constant Contact, and Salesforce